Unable te use attatchment

Reaction score
I would like te post a new thread, but I receive an error on using 'Manage Attachmens´

How can I resolve this?'

Reaction score
T.Bruggink said:
I would like te post a new thread, but I receive an error on using 'Manage Attachmens´

How can I resolve this?'

Hi and welcome to the forum:wave: :wave: :wave:

Could you be a bit more specific about this error you are getting..Is it at the bottom left corner of the attachment window..? Does it say " Done, but with errors"? if it does i'd say just ignore it..I have attached many different things and alway get the same error message, and nothing was actually wrong..?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've moved this thread to the feedback section for you :)

Can you describe the problem a little more please, as the attachments system seems to work ok for me. Do you get this error message in the main reply window, or does this popup in a new window once you click the manage attachments button? Also, which browser are you using?

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply,

I am using Internet Exporer 7.

When selecting the button Attachments I expect a popup or a new window, but the only vissable change on my screen is a little message in the statusbar (left corner) giving a message "error on page".

I don't know how I could be more specific.

Thanks in advance

Reaction score
T.Bruggink said:
Sorry for the late reply,

I am using Internet Exporer 7.

When selecting the button Attachments I expect a popup or a new window, but the only vissable change on my screen is a little message in the statusbar (left corner) giving a message "error on page".

I don't know how I could be more specific.

Thanks in advance

I had the same problem before...My solution was to goto Tools>Internet Options>Advanced...On the Advanced to select to reset Internet Explorer..This will IE back to factory settings..Problem solved..

Ask a Question