Unable read the message

Michael Daniell \(DrWizard\)

Hi Everyone,

HELP !!, my head is very frustrate with email detail bit weird ! I
think, I already add-on Office 2007 compatible into exist Office 2003 on all
computers. Might something wrong.

Someone sent to my staff. Sender been sent to our Exchange 2003 Server
(SBS2003) into receive at Workstation computer have a OUTLOOK 2003 via
internal network.

Staff cannot read the attach bit funny message.

Hello Michael
Please take a look at the email below, as you can see it is all googledegop!

This is happening more and more and becoming quite a problem.
Bruce wants to know if you know how to fix this or do we need to get
someone else to look at it?

Regards
Jules Burt
DALTON ELECTRICAL CO LTD
Ph :
Fx :

(e-mail address removed)

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Close outlook and restart it using the safe switch. See if future messages
are ok. If so it's an add-in, possibly an antivirus scanner on the client.
See http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/safemode.htm if you need help using
/safe mode.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
mailto:[email protected]

mailto:[email protected]

Do you keep Outlook open 24/7? Vote in our poll:

Michael Daniell (DrWizard) said:
[...]

Michael Daniell \(DrWizard\)

Dear Diane.

Are you sure this should be working ?

Because Encode code message will be recovery as possible ?
Example:-
------=neXtPaRt_1256085607

PGh0bWw+PGJvZHk+PGJyLz5IZWxsbywgQnJ1Y2UgRGFsdG9uPGJyLz48YnIvPk91ciByZWNv
cmRzIGluZGljYXRlIHRoYXQgeW91IHJlcXVlc3RlZCB0aGF0IHlvdXIgPGJyLz5wYXNzd29y
[....snip....]ZS4gPGJyLz48YnIvPlRoYW5rIHlvdSwgPGJyLz5KaW11bmdvIHRlYW08YnIvPjwvYm9keT48
L2h0bWw+

However this bit crazy a Outlook have lost a convert code to attach or amend
on the HTML or Rich Text format ?

So anyway, I will back on Monday. See you later.

Mike