From: "Sonja" <[email protected]>
Sender: "Sonja" <[email protected]>
Subject: type conversion failure
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 13:30:38 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.access

I am trying to transfer spreadsheet data to an access 2000
db. I need one of the fields to come over as a number
field but always get a type conversion failure unless I
allow it to come over as text. All the entries in this
field are numbers, When I try to run a calcultation on the
field, I cannot due to a type conversion failure.

Alexandre Marins Augusto
MCSE, MCSA, CLP, CLS
Microsoft Corp.

originated.