Txt/csv to qif/ofx converter?

Onno

The electronic bank statement that my bank offers for download is in txt or
csv download. The financial software I want to use can only import qif or
ofx, so I need a convertor. Does a freeware exist that will do any of:
txt to qif
txt to ofx
csv to qif
csv to ofx?

Didier

Onno wrote in message news:
The electronic bank statement that my bank offers for download is in txt or
csv download. The financial software I want to use can only import qif or
ofx, so I need a convertor. Does a freeware exist that will do any of:
txt to qif
txt to ofx
csv to qif
csv to ofx?

Xl2qif is a free excel macro that will do the csv to qif conversion:
http://xl2qif.chez.tiscali.fr/xl2qif_en.php

on the xl2qif site you'll find also links to other conversion tools:
http://xl2qif.chez.tiscali.fr/links_en.php

Didier

Xl2qif is a free excel macro that will do the csv to qif conversion:
Thanks Didier, but unfortunately I don't have Excel. I have read a report
that you were working on a Open Office version. Are you still working on
this?

Well, I've not worked on it since a long time but I've a working
version based on xl2qif 0.81 that I'll send to you by mail.

Didier

Onno

(e-mail address removed) (Didier) wrote in @posting.google.com:
Well, I've not worked on it since a long time but I've a working
version based on xl2qif 0.81 that I'll send to you by mail.

Yes, please! Just remove the capitals from my email addy.
Merci,