Tutorials for pascal turbo 7

Reaction score
I want to learn to program, and I can't wait until we learn in school(we will learn it in highscool, i think). And I just want to ask, where can I find a good detailed tutorial in pdf format?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
begin
WriteLn('Turbo Pascal will help teach you the fundamentals of programming and principles, but in the real world, it isn't used .. not wanting to burst your bubble like.');
end

Ask Mr Google if he can help you find some good tutorials :D

have fun!!

:user:

Reaction score
I know it isn't used, I already got started with C++, and learned how to make X & O games, but my teacher said, it would only be used in highschool and that for olimpycs they give pascal questions. So I thought i check out this Pascal so that I could "Start with the beginning" in programming. So that's why I need tutorials for Pascal, and I need them in pdf so, I don't have to open my Internet everytime. And I asked Mr. Google, but he only gave me online tutorials(I think he's sabotaging me :)). But then, if you only know online tutorials, they are good, but they have to be detailed, so that a dummy could understand them(I didn't find any good ones on Mr.Google). Because until now, I understand C++ better than Pascal, because the tutorials are simply better.

Ask a Question