J

Jeeremie

Hi, I am trying to create a management & billing stylesheet for a
massage shop. I am using MS Excel 2003.

It contains two sheets.

SHEET1:

A B
C D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 | Total hours | OPTION | TOTAL PRICE | TOTAL PRICE FOR
EMPLOYEE |

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 | 4 | A |
| |

3 | 1 | B |
| |

TOTAL PRICE is what we charge our customers. TOTAL PRICE FOR EMPLOYEE
is what get the employees.

A3, A4... and B3, B4... in the table above are drop down lists. You
select 1, 2, 3 or 4 hours and you can select between Option A and
Option B. Depending on the number of hours and the option you
selected, it should retrieve the relative price in the table in SHEET
2 below:

SHEET2:

A B
C D E

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 | Total hours | OPTION A | OPTION A EMPLOYEE | OPTION B |
OPTION B EMPLOYEE |

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 | 0 | 0 |
0 | 0 |
0 |

3 | 1 | $150 |
$80 | $200 |
$150 |

4 | 2 | $240 |
$160 | $260 |
$180 |

5 | 3 | $360 |
$240 | $370 |
$250 |

6 | 4 | $480 |
$320 | $480 |
$320 |

So, my question is, what should I type in C3 and D3 to automatically
retrieve the price from table in SHEET 2 based on the number of hours
and option selected in SHEET 1?

Thanks!

Ask a Question