Trouble with a page break

laredotornado

Hi,

I'm using the latest version of Office for Mac 10.6.3. I have a very
simple spreadsheet, but somehow I bizarre page break got inserted that
I wish to remove:

http://screencast.com/t/NzlhNjBlODMt

How do I do this? I wasn't able to eliminate it by right clicking on
a cell and selecting, "Reset All Page Breaks".

Thanks, - Dave

Jim Cone

If you were using Windows, I would say that it looks like a split window not a page break.
In Windows that can be removed by double-clicking it.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

..