Tricky problem with appending custom-fields

I have a created a mail message form with some custom
fields. I am trying to get the fields appended to the
body of the message. I accomplished this with the
following code:

Function Item_Reply(ByVal Response)
strBody = Response.Body +_
"recommendation: " + Item.UserProperties
("Recommendation")...+ vbCrLf
Response.Body = strBody
End Function

The problem is that I would like these fields to be
written to specific areas of the message, i.e. directly
under the To:, Cc: and Subject: fields that are appended
to all emails. Is there any way to get custom fields
to "print" to the message in the same manner that the TO,
Cc and Subject fields get handled?

Much appreciated,

--a very novice Outlook programmer--

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Do you mean you want to control the print layout? If not, please explain
what you mean by "written to specific areas of the message".

The code in discussion appends the fields at the bottom of
the message string; I would like to have the fields
written at the top. Is this possible?

e.g.

<fields should appended here, or as part of the standard
fields below...>