Trial Period exceeded

I bought and activated my software (FrontPage 2003) a couple of months ago.
I am now updating my web site and cannot open old files that are jpg., or
gif. I get a message that says, "Your Trial Period has Exceeded. The
evaluation Period has exceeded. Please click on "order button" to purchase
your licensced version."
The software it wants me to purchase is $79.00. I just cannot believe that
I must order more things that seem so elementary to creating a web page. Do
I really need to order more software or is it possible my activation did not
work correctly? What do I do?

Thomas A. Rowe

FP doesn't come with any image application that I am aware of, so whatever trial image/graphic
application you are using, you will have to purchase, etc.

WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.

Bob Lehmann

Yeah, the same thing happened to me when I test drove a car.

The dealer told me that if I wanted to keep it I'd have to write them a
check.

I just can't believe the bastards would do something like that with
something so basic as transportation.

Bob Lehmann

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28Crash_Gordon=AE\

I have a feeling that it's not FP...FP costs more than 79 bucks doesn't it?

Must be some trial photo editor that Eats downloaded.

Trevor L.

Well, that's what I thought. Especially if you are talking $US (not $AUS) ,
$79-00 is not enough for FP, is it?

Perhaps, if the OP needs Image software, he/she could try IrfanView or
JAlbum which were free when I downloaded them

I can't remember the site addresses, but I am sure Google does

--
Cheers,
Trevor L.

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

Geoffw

if you "bought and activated (frontpage 2003) the error is
not being generated by FP.

Did you downlaod and try some image editor ?
Have you run adaware and / or spybot thru your system ?

try going to my computer : tools : folder options and file
types.

scroll thru the types until you find jpg
what software is associated with jpg's ?
delete the option, re associate with image editor of your
choice

Geoff

"Eats Calvin Kline" <Eats Calvin
news:[email protected]...