TreeGrid Control

Z

Zohar

Hi

Does anyone know a .NET Component Control that can display data in a "TreeGrid" form?

(like a Grid, but hierarchical)

The DataGrid that comes with the .NET framework cannot show hierarchical data unless you have Tables and Child Tables.. I am looking for some unbound grid that can show data hierarchically without alot of mess.. just defining which row is child of what other row, like you do in a TreeGrid and such..

If there's a free one that'd be great..

Thank you

Zohar

Z

Zohar

Hi

But that wouldn't be a Table that has a Tree,
but just a Tree..

or more like a Table with 1 Column that has a tree..

I look for something that is like a table - several columns..

Thanks

Zohar
I was also searching for such a component a while ago, couldn't find anything. Wrote a simple piece of code myself to fill a treeview with data from a database. Isn't a lot of work, it's only 40 lines I guess.

greets Gerben
Hi

Does anyone know a .NET Component Control that can display data in a "TreeGrid" form?

(like a Grid, but hierarchical)

The DataGrid that comes with the .NET framework cannot show hierarchical data unless you have Tables and Child Tables.. I am looking for some unbound grid that can show data hierarchically without alot of mess.. just defining which row is child of what other row, like you do in a TreeGrid and such..

If there's a free one that'd be great..

Thank you

Zohar

Ask a Question