Transparent control

Elmer Miller

I would like to create a control that is truly transparent and can be placed
over another control (such as a treeview) and capture and process the mouse
events. Is this possible to do? It seems like the area of the transparent
control never gets painted when the underlying control changes. Any pointers
here would be appreciated. Thanks.

Serg Kuryata [MS]

Hello Elmer,

Unfortunately, transparent controls are not supported in the .NET Compact
Framework v1.0.

Best regards,
Sergiy.