toshiba video camera built in lid only works with msn

hi folks can anybody help me I have a camera built in lid of my toshiba lap
top I'm operating on Vista premium.
It works fine when I talk via video talk on msn but apart for that I can't
even find it.
Its supposed to be programs, camera, camera softwhear. none of this exists
I'm almost sixty and not very computer litarate but I've tried everything I
can think of, can't even find the dam thing any idears from you young ones
would be apreciated regards margaret x

Richard Urban

You should really contact Toshiba for assistance with your problem. After
you give them some information they will know what cameras is installed and
where you can find Vista software for this camera (if it exists).

You can start out at
http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/su/su_sc_home.jsp

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

"help the old gran please" <help the old gran
news:D[email protected]...