Toolbar on emulator

massimo capetola

I'm developping with VB.net a application on a pocketpc 2003.

I must use a toolbar with icon on my form, so I have add a imageliste
control and a toolabar control on my form. I see my icons on my toolbar on
design mode. But when I start my application on emulator(PocketPc 2003), I
don't see my toolbar

Any suggestions???

Christin Boyd [MS]

What are the "build action" property of your controls? The build action
will effecth whether the control gets loaded into the emulator.

Christin Boyd
Program Manager
Visual Studio, Smart Device Development
Microsoft Corporation

This post is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.