Tool for large, layered Flow Chart ?

Lisa

Hello: I am strategizing the best tool for developing a
detailed flow chart which would have varied scenarious.
For example, process "A" would start from the top and flow
through 4 seperate lines of activities, and process "B"
would only flow through 2 separate lines of activities,
while process "C" would flow through 8 seperate lines of
activities. Obviously, my process flow is going to be
huge. Any suggestions if powerpoint is the tool to use?
Is there a special technique I could use with powerpoint
to acheive my objective?

Thank you so much for you input.
Lisa

Glen Millar

Lisa,

You could do it in PowerPoint, but I wonder if you have looked at Visio. or
at least ask the same question in that newsgroup before you run off to
purhcase.

Glen Millar
Microsoft PPT MVP
http://www.powerpointworkbench.com/
Please tell us your ppt version, and get back to us here
Remove spaces from signature
Posted to news://msnews.microsoft.com