Toggle Columns

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
In response to Muck's and Spooky's column problems, I've added a "toggle" option above each side. This is still being developed, and doesn't remember the settings so far (nor will it have text like that when its finished).

This toggle feature will only be available to members of the site once it is complete, and hopefully it should be of some help :)

There are a few problems with firefox, but this should change when the position is moved.

Thanks to Paul O'B for his help!

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Works great for me so far in Firefox.
It is great to be able to horizontally stretch out the forums for ease of reading some threads/posts.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm glad they have gone down well :) I've tried to make them "remember" the position, but its too buggy :( I've got the code to do it now, but it needs lots of javascript and only works after the page has loaded completly.

Are they still useful even if they only work for a single page at a time?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've had to temporarily remove this for now, but I'll re-add it once I get the cookie stuff working properly.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
The columns are back and working properly now :) Next task, news page and upload Beckys articles :D

Ask a Question