Today

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I have never heard so many emergency service sirens in one day.

Around 11am this morning they kept up for at least 30 minutes.

I though that intensity must make the news, but no, so what the hell was all that about? :confused:

Temps today have stayed good but this evening it hs been raining heavy on and off.
Shortly I will be going to bed.

I think I will leave the bedroom patio doors open, leaving me privvy to the sounds of the city which, I have to confess sounds mostly like sirens and people making drunken shrieks/boasts/unsubstantiated claims/accusations of unfaithfulness and general confirmations of jolliness.

Adventurous eh? :)

Hope there's no vampires flying about out there :eek:

Reaction score
Todays vampires dont fly mate.....they get the train to their offices int Revenue.

Zzzzz

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
I have never heard so many emergency service sirens in one day.

Around 11am this morning they kept up for at least 30 minutes.

At about 7:30am yesterday morning Iheard two loud cracks, not much dissimilar to firworks..Thought nothing of it and rolled over and gave the missus the normal nudge you do at that time. About 15 minutes later all we could hear was choppers and sirens..Anyway turns out a young girl on here way to college was shot twice in the head at point blank range under Tom Thumb Arch in Bow, about 150 meters frommy house..Quite sad really as it was all girls..THe person that was doing the shooting was a young black girl, and the one that was shot wa a young white girl..Apparntly the young black girl got fed up with been bullied..I dunno how this story came about with the bullying, but jeez thats a bit sttep to shoot somebody twice in the head...

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
That's a bit grim MadX. Did she die?

Haven't seen it on the news at all...
Yeah she did, poor girl..Just found out nowin Hckney where I lived before, two coppers where chasing a stolen car,.Came out of Well stret into MAre stret and perfomed a pit manouver on car they were chasing, all went wrong and the cop driver died..Still not on the newa either.....I hate to say this, and if yu feel like deleting it, I bet if the girl who was shot was black and one of the people that was been chased was balck, it would have been on the news..THat hurts me to say that as me missus is black spanish..So ya know how I feel....

Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Yeah she did, poor girl..Just found out nowin Hckney where I lived before, two coppers where chasing a stolen car,.Came out of Well stret into MAre stret and perfomed a pit manouver on car they were chasing, all went wrong and the cop driver died..Still not on the newa either.....I hate to say this, and if yu feel like deleting it, I bet if the girl who was shot was black and one of the people that was been chased was balck, it would have been on the news..THat hurts me to say that as me missus is black spanish..So ya know how I feel....

That is sad indeed :(

Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
.I dunno how this story came about with the bullying, but jeez thats a bit sttep to shoot somebody twice in the head...

In this day and age there seems to be little or no value on life and i do believe its getting/ gonna get worse.
That aside MadX.....some people can be extremely traumatised by bullying especially if its happening everyday in school....i know people who wouldnt go to school because of "little jonny or Jackie" or whatever.
Throw bullying on top of a perhaps already troubled child and anything is possible.
Its very sad.
Zzzzz