    Can't find "therefore" symbol
    trying: insert, symbol,browse
    Thanks

    Guest, Aug 22, 2004

  2. I thought it was in "(normal text)" somewhere, but I'm not finding it. But
    try character 0092 in the Symbol font.

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)

    all may benefit.

    Suzanne S. Barnhill, Aug 22, 2004

    Klaus Linke Guest

    Hi David,

    The "Symbol" font mentioned by Suzanne is one possibility.

    Depending on the font you are using, you'll also find some or many
    mathematical operators in the subset "Mathematical Operators", starting at
    U+2200.

    "Therefore" is U+2234 (type 2234, then use Alt+X), but it's only included
    in some larger Unicode fonts like "Arial Unicode MS" or "Lucida Sans
    Unicode".

    Regards,
    Klaus

    Klaus Linke, Aug 23, 2004