There is justice in England -- sort of.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Five "mindless" football thugs have been jailed for rampaging through a train and terrorising passengers as they attacked rival fans.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20081205/tuk-football-thugs-jailed-over-rampage-dba1618.html

Parents tried to protect their children and pensioners cowered in fear as chants of "Kill them" and "Get off our manor" rang out while some victims attempted to escape a "pincer movement" designed to trap them.

There is nothing wrong with football it is the scum of the earth it attracts that is the problem.

:cool:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
There is nothing wrong with football it is the scum of the earth it attracts that is the problem.

:cool:

To truwe, you don't see any of this happening after a tennis match, or a game of golf....

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
To truwe, you don't see any of this happening after a tennis match, or a game of golf....

Oh no? You should come round this way then... :lol:

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Oh no? You should come round this way then...
laughingsmiley.gif

Don't think its as bad as where I am in Hackney...I think intimidation is a local sport here..You darent even walk down the street and be polite to anybody now days, without fear of getting your head kicked in...

Edit: For anybody thats going to add comments about me bouncing etc..Yes I do fear, and no not the huge gorrila looking people, its more the kids that are feared...

Reaction score
Thats South London boys for you, we are less violent in South West London.:rolleyes:

Reaction score
feckit said:
Thats South London boys for you, we are less violent in South West London.:rolleyes:

I'm East London...HAckney to be more precise..Bit rougher than anywhere else in London I think...

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
I'm East London...HAckney to be more precise..Bit rougher than anywhere else in London I think...

You're possibly right there, Hackney puts Peckham to shame methinks.

My brother lives in Hackney. Well, I'm assuming he still lives, haven't spoke to him in a long time.

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
You're possibly right there, Hackney puts Peckham to shame methinks.

My brother lives in Hackney. Well, I'm assuming he still lives, haven't spoke to him in a long time.

I think Peckham would be a walk in the park compared to here...Lets see, in the last 3 months there having been around 15 stabbings, 5 of those ended in death, then you get the odd shoot out between rival gangs every so often..The worst bit about it, its normally kids under 16 committing these crimes...Sad really...

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Kendal is suposed to be the friendliest town in britain. Shame I live just outside it. :D

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Kendal is suposed to be the friendliest town in britain. Shame I live just outside it. :D

lol but judging from your pics the other day, there is fe8ck all around you...How more friendly can you get than that..?:p

Reaction score
Croydon has Operation Trident (Black on Black) killings often in the local papers.
Local hospital (Mayday)is named after the international call sign for distress!