Theme

Hi
I set the theme in the display properties to windows classic just to see what it looked like and now I cannot figure out how to switch back. I look in the dropdown thing, windows xp theme does not appear as an option. I looked in appearance in the "windows and buttons" dropdown but my only option was windows classic. I have also downloaded themes from the internet and even when I looked again there still wasn't the windows. I tried putting the windows xp background on but it still had the "windows classic" appearance on the start menu and taskbar

WesK

Bruce