Bargain The Prodigy - Invaders must die free track

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
This might not be everyones cup of tea, but it looks like you can get the "Invaders Must Die" track from the Prodigy's new album for free at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Invaders-Mu...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1245086121&sr=8-1

Take a look at the bottom of the listing and you'll see it lists track 1 as free :thumb:

I've not tested this myself as I bought the CD yesterday and just thought I'd see how much it was on Amazon when I noticed this. It's one of the better tracks, so worth it if you like the Prodigy :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I like the Prodigy a lot.

Fat Of The land is a classic, all tracks brill.

Always Outnumbered Never Outgunned was a bit hit and miss and I've also got Music For The Jilted Generation which is a totally different earlier style, but still good.

Thanks for the pointer Ian, I've actually been considering buying the new album, what I've heard so far sounds good.

Reaction score
Hi folks,
i tried to download that prodigy number and got this kind message

exclamation-error-red._V42752348_.gif
Important Message
We're sorry. We could not process your order because of geographical restrictions on the product which you were attempting to purchase. Please refer to the terms of use for this product to determine the geographical restrictions. We apologize for the inconvenience.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Just downloaded it..

Not one of there best I would say..;)

Ask a Question