The perfect thread !

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Simple quesstion = simple answer :thumb:

Teacher: Now, Sam, tell me frankly do you say prayers before eating?
Sam: No Sir, I don't have to, my mom is a good cook.

happywave.gif

Reaction score
nivrip said:
Makes a change. :D (applies to all and not just you, madX)

Its a bit like going into B*rger King or McDon*lds. You go in to order just your favourite burger. And end up getting somebody asking "Would you like fries and a drink with that ?" "No I bloody wouldn't, If I wanted fries and a drink I would have asked in the first place"..
See where i'm coming from ? The question was a simple one, and it warrented a simple answer.
:thumb:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Its a bit like going into B*rger King or McDon*lds. You go in to order just your favourite burger. And end up getting somebody asking "Would you like fries and a drink with that ?" "No I bloody wouldn't, If I wanted fries and a drink I would have asked in the first place"..
See where i'm coming from ? The question was a simple one, and it warrented a simple answer.

Bet you could be tempted with some onion rings ;)

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Bet you could be tempted with some onion rings ;)

No I am pretty paticular. When I go into one of these establishments, I pretty much have in mind what I want already. But saying that when I do get the chance to goto B*rger King (wife permiting, well you can't say no to kids, then go yourself) I do have an order of onion rings with my Whopper. BBQ sauce is best with them...:)

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
I always keep eye watering things well away from my whopper...prefer the more gentile subtle side sauce :)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
No I am pretty paticular. When I go into one of these establishments, I pretty much have in mind what I want already. But saying that when I do get the chance to goto B*rger King (wife permiting, well you can't say no to kids, then go yourself) I do have an order of onion rings with my Whopper. BBQ sauce is best with them...:)

I usually get onion rings and fries at the BK in Skipton when I'm traveling across to York. They nearly last until Blubberhouses where I stop to finish the coffe I got with em, have a fag aswell looking down and back towards the lakes.
Ah happy days. :)

Reaction score
Rush said:
I always keep eye watering things well away from my whopper...prefer the more gentile subtle side sauce :)
Please don't tell me you are the sort of man that removes his girkin/pickle from his Whopper ? BK rings aren't at all eye watering. Unless you actually pick one up and rub it in your nearest mates eye ball....?

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
The perfect thread Madx ..tut tut
Peter Parker has the perfect thread, and don`t you all forget it.

copyright-spiderman-pic.jpg

Reaction score
Rush said:
The perfect thread Madx ..tut tut
Peter Parker has the perfect thread, and don`t you all forget it.

ARGH!! I have been beaten to the post..I was just looking for the best Spidy pic when I got e-mail notice you had posted..Drat......lol

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:

Can I ever sympathise with that. Used to bug the hell outta me when I was able to eat McDonalds. They ALWAYS asked me if I wanted something else.

I either just wouldn't answer, stare at their eyes with the best steely look I could muster or give them some sarcastic answer like 'Yes, give me a rack of spare ribs with a possum sauce and make it quick'

Or of course the evergreen 'Give me a crocodile sandwich and make it snappy'

But mostly:

'Did you hear me ask for anything else? WELL DID YOU?'

Grr Grrrr Grrrr ;)

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Can I ever sympathise with that. Used to bug the hell outta me when I was able to eat McDonalds. They ALWAYS asked me if I wanted something else.

I either just wouldn't answer, stare at their eyes with the best steely look I could muster or give them some sarcastic answer like 'Yes, give me a rack of spare ribs with a possum sauce and make it quick'

Or of course the evergreen 'Give me a crocodile sandwich and make it snappy'

But mostly:

'Did you hear me ask for anything else? WELL DID YOU?'

Grr Grrrr Grrrr ;)

Glad somebody is on my side....Here's the thing people, if somebody ask a question, give tehm the answer thay asked for. If they ask a question, but say do you think xyz would help, well then answer them on that. Threads get so mixed up and confusing, half the people that asked in the first place don't bother coming back...Simple...Keep it short and sweet. There are a few peeps here when I ask a question, I read their reply and take onboard, in that you have the others that reply with a half hearted reply.
OK this is how I see you shuld answer a thread.Read what the person wants., Read what the first responce is, if you can better that responsnse then add your thought plus linkys. If once you have read the first persons reponsce and you can'tbetter it, don't fricking post..Simple as..And that goes for those that think each thread is a chatroom zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz no names mentioned...................YOu lot are lucky you aen't mems on my site lol

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:

Glad somebody is on my side....Here's the thing people, if somebody ask a question, give tehm the answer thay asked for. If they ask a question, but say do you think xyz would help, well then answer them on that. Threads get so mixed up and confusing, half the people that asked in the first place don't bother coming back...Simple...Keep it short and sweet. There are a few peeps here when I ask a question, I read their reply and take onboard, in that you have the others that reply with a half hearted reply.
OK this is how I see you shuld answer a thread.Read what the person wants., Read what the first responce is, if you can better that responsnse then add your thought plus linkys. If once you have read the first persons reponsce and you can'tbetter it, don't fricking post..Simple as..And that goes for those that think each thread is a chatroom zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz no names mentioned...................YOu lot are lucky you aen't mems on my site lol

Wat no playful pokes at the egos, no cryptic quips, no esoterik educative enlightenments, no marvelous modding madness and this isn't a chat room site. Blimey.
laughingsmiley.gif

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:

Here's the thing people, if somebody ask a question, give tehm the answer thay asked for.

Notable exceptions that prove the rule:

In politics and marriage:
If somebody asks a question, give them the answer they want.
Alternatively, deny ANY wrongdoing in whatever the issue at hand.

Under interrogation (3rd grade and above):
If somebody asks a question, give them your name, rank, date of birth, serial number. Always ask for a cigarette.

happywave.gif

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Urmas said:

In politics and marriage:
If somebody asks a question, give them the answer they want.
Alternatively, deny ANY wrongdoing in whatever the issue at hand.

Or, particularly in politics, give an answer that bears no relationship whatsoever to the question. :D

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer "Present" or "Not guilty."

Theodore Roosevelt

Ask a Question