The PCR Movies Thread!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Hey as human beings I wish them happiness. As royals I, er, um, I best hush up ;)

Lemme see, ones I can remember:

Princess Margaret
Princess Anne
Lady Di
Fergie

I believe whoever married some bird named Sophie is doing ok though.

Aston Martin play? :confused:

007?

Lemon Curry?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Hangover II tonight, looking forward to it. :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
This really does look like a good movie
Anyone else goin too see it?

WOW!

Gotta see that. :)

I've seen the title of it before but disregarded it as i thought it would have been some rubbish. Title is misleading! lol

Reaction score
looks good , you may have to take your parents with you v_r it might be a little scary for you ......

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
lol, ok Finch. Maybe i just take you?! :eek:

Reaction score
There is another film staring Kel Mitchell and Nina Peeples called Battle of Los Angeles wiich I bought BEWARE it is not the same film and is a load of round sepherical objects and deserves a mention as a 3rd rate B movie. It is on sale in many superstores and it was a great disapointment for about £3 the wife bought it as a little pick me up the problem it put me down:mad: as she thought it was the same as the trailer above IT IS NOT!!!!!

Reaction score
Cinema visits

Went to see Cowboys and Aliens
and Rise of the planet of the apes this week

Both were great but the Rise of the planet of the Apes was brilliant.

Get yerselves off to see 'em :thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ohhh, had forgotten about his thread, have seen a few since my last post.

Fast 5 was average, T3 DotM was rather good. Super 8 i really enjoyed, and saw Rise of the Planet of the Apes earlier this week, thought it was very good. They are already planning the sequel to it too, which carrying on from the first should mean its gonna be good. :D

Reaction score
Saw Immortals last month. It was only okay. I was very disappointed.
Waiting for the new Sherlock.

Reaction score
Do you know after watching all those trailers posted here,I`m very happy with the film, a Christmas present my wife bought me,and that`s called "It`s a wonderful life" It`s a real film,no CGI or what ever it`s called,no bloodshed it`s a real crafts man made film,made by film makers and,to cap it all,it`s in black and white.
historian

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Do you know after watching all those trailers posted here,I`m very happy with the film, a Christmas present my wife bought me,and that`s called "It`s a wonderful life" It`s a real film,no CGI or what ever it`s called,no bloodshed it`s a real crafts man made film,made by film makers and,to cap it all,it`s in black and white.
historian

'It's A Wonderful Life' has been a favourite of mine since ever I can remember, a truly great film, not corny even today imo. Always makes me feel good, watching that one.

However... ;)

Ask a Question