The PCR Movies Thread!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I literally just watched that and came here to post. Looks good! I liked the first one too. :)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
The Dark Tower looks excellent! Looking forward to seeing that. I have never read any Stephen King books, I really should get round to that one day.

@V_R Have you seen GotGv2 yet?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Not yet but I want too, have you guys?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Oh no, that's not good. Hope Ian's taking good care of you.

Best get a few films to watch at home then instead. :)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Oh no, that's not good. Hope Ian's taking good care of you.

Best get a few films to watch at home then instead. :)

He is indeed! Although I should probably stop eating all the treats people are giving me, or I won't be able to leave the house even when I'm better! :lol:

I started watching Rick & Morty while I'm laid up, it's brilliant :thumb: Although Ian has now found he likes it, so I can't watch any more without him :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Get well soon Becky, I know all about back injuries after being hit with a explosion at a fire I attended, finished my fire service days.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Get well soon Becky, I know all about back injuries after being hit with a explosion at a fire I attended, finished my fire service days.

Thanks :) Ouch, that sounds very painful! Has it left you with ongoing back problems?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Even if it does have Harry Styles in it, I still want to watch it.

Reaction score
Thanks :) Ouch, that sounds very painful! Has it left you with ongoing back problems?
Yes if I do anything too strenuous but you learn to live with it and do not do anything to aggravate it. But keep exercising I do a lot of dog walking . :thumb:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Nope not yet. I've got two more herniated discs in my back so I'm kinda housebound at the moment... :(

One ounce of ginger, powdered or thinly sliced fresh, place in tow pints of water in a large pan. Bring to boil then simmer for five minutes.
Run hottest bath you can stand, pour in ginger water,gingerly (laugh here) enter bath and soak. This will leave all your muscles supremely relaxed, and I mean all. Rinse, wrap in very large warm bath towel and stretch out on sofa to watch tv etc.

Enjoy.

:thumb:

Might not heal your disks but will make you feel good for a while.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score

Its going to be terrible and awesome in equal measures! The child in me can't wait. :lol:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
No no no. it looks terrible. thus awesome. :D

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
They've got some big names, they must be getting well paid :lol:

Ask a Question