The Gaming Standards (101)

Reaction score
All right ill start off with this (my first post) bloop! alright well i have a question Whats the standard for gaming now adays doom3 and far cry are the most demanding ive heard. Im a old starcraft fan here so i need to start the brake out into the games that demand high end graphics. Well im gonna post what my computer gonna be im building it April 22 2005. I ordered all my parts from newegg.com heres what i got please let me know if i need better or if im gonna have issues and please let me know what u are gaming with and the games u play Thanks.

~THE AFLAC MASTER~

Thermaltake Xaser III super tower (Blue V1420D)
Asus A8N-SLI DELUXE (AMD 939)
AMD ATHLON 64 3200+ WINCHESTER 939
MIS GEFORCE 6600GT 128MB PIC-E X16
CORSAIR XMS 1GB (2X 512MB) DDR400
Maxtor DiamondMax 300GB (7200RPM 16M Cache Serial ATA150) HD

future raptor raid 0 config and dual 6600gts

Reaction score
Belloni said:
Why not go for a higher CPU while your at it ?! lol

Hmmm i went up from a 3000+ to the 3200+ lol also i dont make that much money :p but hey this is what i thought would work best and its my first build soooo. its like a test if i can do it honestly. and by the way has any one ever put a case like mine together god it has a billion wires for fan control (Minds bleeding).

Ask a Question