    &file="c:\boot.ini"
    I can run this message in a machine loaded outlook2000
    but I can't in outlook2003.

    Mustafa Bozkurt, Dec 26, 2003

  2. try it without the quotes on the file name - it works here.

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    Diane Poremsky [MVP], Dec 26, 2003

  3. Mustafa Bozkurt

    Guest Guest

    Microsoft OUTLOOK error message
    “The command line argument is not valid. Verify the switch you are using.â€
    Desk To
    My Compute
    Tools – Folder Options – File Type
    Sort the File Type column by clicking on the title bloc
    Search for URL:MailTo Protoco
    Highlight it – select the Advance butto
    Select edi
    “c:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OUTLOOK.exe†–c IPM.NOTE \m “%1â€
    change the \m to /m the switch (\) is invalid
    “c:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OUTLOOK.exe†–c IPM.NOTE /m “%1â€

    But I can not get the switch to stay, it keeps reverting back to (\m) after reboot - this is the switch the error meassge is referring to

    Guest, Mar 4, 2004
  4. Try changing -c to /c.
    --
    Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP