THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND:

mailbox

THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND:

Remember, you heard this from me first. Installing a backdoor for
future and continued access to your computer system is simple once a
computer system is compromised. Here are the "Malicious Hackers Best
Kept Secrets"!
They install a Trojan Horse which disables your anti-virus and
firewall protection; also, they install a second set of their own
hidden firewall application(s) to protect their Virtual Private
Network(s). The point that I am trying to make is this, you can check
your system for a Backdoor, Trojan Horse, Virus, or Worm until your
blue in the face, you wouldn't find any. The hackers own firewall
application(s) can be installed on your hard drive in a hidden folder
and the only way you would know it's there is by going to your Control
Panel, Folder Options, View, Show All Files and Folders (Windows ME
and earlier).
Windows keeps files and folders hidden by default so you don't make
changes to their important files. You need to View all Files and
Folders on your computer to reveal what malicious hackers have
installed without your knowledge. This will open your eyes and show
you all the files and software applications now sitting on your hard
drive. If you want to learn more about computer security, if you're a
beginner, one avenue is to read-up on configuring your mail and
browsing applications. Google and Yahoo also have Newsgroups and
message boards pertaining to the aforementioned. If utilizing a
Windows platform, do some reading on configuring your Windows Internet
Options both Internet and Local Settings. Also, spend time learning
what applications in Windows are running and on what port they run on.

What to learn about Computers, the Internet and Hacking, visit:
www.geocities.com/the_trackers

Tracker

Me

On 27 Apr 2004 20:57:39 -0700, (e-mail address removed) (mailbox) wrote:

<snip stupidity>

Don't make us sic Adam Astor on your crazy butt again Debbie.

Thore Schmechtig

THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND:

--

(Quote from one who found just the right words)

USENET POST WARNING
====================
The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka
"snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information,
to rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage to
your system. It is mypersonal advice not to listen to anything that this
person posts andcertainly to not attempt or believe anything this person
advises.

(End Quote)

Regards

Tocis (commoner AT carcosa DOT de)
For answers include HI-AK 523 in your email subject!

MedEvul

[...]

LOL you're a complete waste of a human being. Everything you said
here is just simply retarded.

I find it hard to believe that anyone could be this stupid.
--

-=MedEvul=-
evul\at\demonweb.org

"Now let's ask the Iraqi people to trust the UN to help
re-build the country.
Hmmmmm?
You and your left wing whacky ass lying liberal bullshit
propaganda mongers can now kiss my white cajun ass.
:)"

- Yomamma bin Crawdaddin giving Vampi Fa(n)gs a kick in the
crotch.

Mimic

THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND:

LOL i KNEW if someone said her name she'd come back.
I wouldnt be suprised if this troll is running sommink to scan groups for
the name and notify when it comes up.

I bet if we stop using its name it will go again. ;P

--
Mimic

ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )
"Alzheimer's, cheaper than rohypnol"
and those that dont."

Shane

Mimic said:
LOL i KNEW if someone said her name she'd come back.
I wouldnt be suprised if this troll is running sommink to scan groups for
the name and notify when it comes up.

I bet if we stop using its name it will go again. ;P
A Debbie by any other name would still smell like crap.

Shane

Me

LOL i KNEW if someone said her name she'd come back.
I wouldnt be suprised if this troll is running sommink to scan groups for
the name and notify when it comes up.

I bet if we stop using its name it will go again. ;P

Debbie wouldn't have a clue how to scan a group. I'll guarantee you
that she has no clue what the word "grep" means. In fact, I'll
guarantee you that she'll look it up simply because I mentioned it...
not that she'll have a clue of how to implement it once she figures
out what the word means... IF she figures out what the word means.

Me

A Debbie by any other name would still smell like crap.

I'm told by employees of a Washington State mental health clinic that
it's her crusty undies that work that particular magic.

Mimic

Mimic said:
LOL i KNEW if someone said her name she'd come back.
I wouldnt be suprised if this troll is running sommink to scan groups for
the name and notify when it comes up.

I bet if we stop using its name it will go again. ;P

I still bet you all if you dont mention any of her names she'll go away.

--
Mimic

ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )
"Alzheimer's, cheaper than rohypnol"
and those that dont."

wb

Not very well kept secrets, are they, here's one.... Those big scary
hackers peep outta der holes and use port scanners to find an open door.
Sounds scary. They should invent something like a firewall to protect
everyone. They should have newsgroups everywhere telling people where sites
are, where they they can learn to close the freakin door. Oh sorry, maybe
it's you living in a world of bad hackers...... because when they come to
my door, they just get to play with my knob.

wb

mailbox said:
THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND:

Remember, you heard this from me first. Installing a backdoor for
future and continued access to your computer system is simple once a
computer system is compromised. Here are the "Malicious Hackers Best
Kept Secrets"!

Heavily edited so you don't have to read verbage again.........

mailbox

wb said:
Not very well kept secrets, are they, here's one.... Those big scary
hackers peep outta der holes and use port scanners to find an open door.
Sounds scary. They should invent something like a firewall to protect
everyone. They should have newsgroups everywhere telling people where sites
are, where they they can learn to close the freakin door. Oh sorry, maybe
it's you living in a world of bad hackers...... because when they come to
my door, they just get to play with my knob.

wb
You could never imagine how much fun it was to play with the malicious
hackers and I miss the activity since it was a highlight in my life.
They showed me how to help other innocent victims whether it be a home
user, a corporation, business, etc.

You hackers have pissed me off and this is the only reason you will
find me hanging around. Usenet is full of a bunch of losers and there
are so many other ways to get my point across on the net.

Tracker
www.geocities.com/the_trackers

Mike

mailbox said:
"wb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
You could never imagine how much fun it was to play with the malicious
hackers and I miss the activity since it was a highlight in my life.
They showed me how to help other innocent victims whether it be a home
user, a corporation, business, etc.

You hackers have pissed me off and this is the only reason you will
find me hanging around. Usenet is full of a bunch of losers and there
are so many other ways to get my point across on the net.

Well you could start by posting some *new* and *accurate* information rather
than the same old crap you have been spouting for the last few years.

Sorry, the page you requested was not found. ROFL!

CyberDroog

You could never imagine how much fun it was to play with the malicious
hackers and I miss the activity since it was a highlight in my life.
They showed me how to help other innocent victims whether it be a home
user, a corporation, business, etc.

You hackers have pissed me off and this is the only reason you will
find me hanging around. Usenet is full of a bunch of losers and there
are so many other ways to get my point across on the net.

Tracker
www.geocities.com/the_trackers

Actually I think the web has more losers. Like the one who posts a link to
her website www.geocities.com/the_trackers, when the site either isn't
there or has been raped by those malicious hackers that she knows nothing
about.

Good going babe!

Dalton

mailbox said:
You could never imagine how much fun it was to play with the malicious
hackers and I miss the activity since it was a highlight in my life.
They showed me how to help other innocent victims whether it be a home
user, a corporation, business, etc.

You hackers have pissed me off and this is the only reason you will
find me hanging around. Usenet is full of a bunch of losers and there
are so many other ways to get my point across on the net.

Tracker
www.geocities.com/the_trackers

Debbie if that was the highlight of your life...well..all I can say is
you have a piss miserable life really :)

dalt

wb

Hackers are the equivalent in my world of a vandal. He/she throws a rock
through a window because they know how. Knowledge is how you beat them, and
if you can't do it on your own, you get the tools to do it. example: A
firewall can isolate a threat and in most cases illuminate it so fast, I may
not even know I've had the threat.

You give too much credit to vandals, you're probably smarter than that.

wb

Mimic

wb said:
Hackers are the equivalent in my world of a vandal. He/she throws a rock
through a window because they know how. Knowledge is how you beat them, and
if you can't do it on your own, you get the tools to do it. example: A
firewall can isolate a threat and in most cases illuminate it so fast, I may
not even know I've had the threat.

You give too much credit to vandals, you're probably smarter than that.

wb

wow, you REALLY dont know alot do you

--
Mimic

ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )
"Alzheimer's, cheaper than rohypnol"
and those that dont."

ThePsyko

wow, you REALLY dont know alot do you

--
Mimic

ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )
"Without knowledge you have fear. With fear you create your own
nightmares." "Alzheimer's, cheaper than rohypnol"
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand
Binary, and those that dont."

well he did state that was how it is in *his world*. Stupid is as Stupid
does I guess - just remind me to never vacation there

--
/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question

ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7
http://prozac.iscool.net

wb

Don't profess to, unless I work for you. I am not paranoid of hackers is
all I'm saying. If I were that paranoid, I would just use the off button.

wb