That Health & Safety thing again

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I do not f**king believe this... Poofter Posties

Neil Armstrong to NASA circa 1969: 'My union forbids me to fly to the moon and walk on it as there's a risk involved. That risk being the module cannot be guaranteed to lift off from the lunar surface'

A million and one soldiers WW1, WW2 and countless conflicts 'Sorry, there's a risk I may be shot, captured, tortured or blown into a million tiny pieces so I am forbidden to fight for my country'

Add your own examples here.

And my 'poofter' comment is not anti-Gay, merely to illustrate that Devon posties are a bunch of softies.

I wonder how they'd fare on an everyday building site?

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Good grief! I suppose it's only a matter of time, before we completely lose some sites of historic interest, because the jobsworthies will want to carry out major "improvements" in the name of health and safety :rolleyes:

Here are a few more doozies :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Nice link TC. Whoever writes those stories might gain more creedence if they could spell correctly ;)

Now then, I'm off for a good game of conkers... :D

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Nice link TC. Whoever writes those stories might gain more creedence if they could spell correctly ;)

Now then, I'm off for a good game of conkers... :D

Be sure to wear your safety goggles - oh and maybe some boxing gloves (to protect your pinkies) :lol:

Reaction score
Elf & Safety has gone mad at work H&S manager is probably the most disliked person!:rolleyes:

Reaction score
Yeah that spelling woz horrendus lol.lol. This type of thing is just funny. Even funnier was itsme's comment. It was just so accurate.