Thanks! to Tom Porterfield & Ken Blake

I appreciate your taking the trouble to offer help to me in my (stupid)
distress. I haven't reid the solution yet, but I'm pretty sure the ansqwer
is going to be effective.

Thanks Again from Sub Amateur Hacke Joer

Mike Glenn

forget those vista losers.. follow my advice and thank me instead...

Format your hard drive to get rid of Vista..Then dig a very deep hole and
burry the vista dvd and box, do not put any indication of where you have
burried it, or a tomb stone or anything...

then get XP and install it on your computer. I hope a future generation does
not discover that haunted peice of cursed trash we call vista and digg it
up.

Your computer will work 1000 times better with XP.. fantastic!

Who is your daddy?

Mike said:
forget those vista losers.. follow my advice and thank me instead...

Format your hard drive to get rid of Vista..Then dig a very deep hole and
burry the vista dvd and box, do not put any indication of where you have
burried it, or a tomb stone or anything...

then get XP and install it on your computer. I hope a future generation does
not discover that haunted peice of cursed trash we call vista and digg it
up.

Your computer will work 1000 times better with XP.. fantastic!

Daddy is here you two bit SOB loser. You crawl your a** back into your
whole before I beat your a** back into it, for showing this kind of
disrespect to people.

Bill Yanaire

What an IDIOT you are.

Mike Glenn said:
forget those vista losers.. follow my advice and thank me instead...

Format your hard drive to get rid of Vista..Then dig a very deep hole and
burry the vista dvd and box, do not put any indication of where you have
burried it, or a tomb stone or anything...

then get XP and install it on your computer. I hope a future generation
does not discover that haunted peice of cursed trash we call vista and
digg it up.

Your computer will work 1000 times better with XP.. fantastic!

"Sub-amateur hackerJoe" <[email protected]>