task manager

Dean

When i use my task manager it only shows me what is
running it doesn't show me the processes or cpu usage, how
do i configure it so i can see that....i know at one time
i could so i must have inadvertaly changed it
somehow....any ideas?

thanks
Dean

Franklin Huang

Open Task Manager
1) Go to View|Select Columns

Verify that CPU Usage, etc is checked off in the check for the options to display in the Process page.

Hope this helps

Best Regards,
Franklin Huang

Please reply to the newsgroup it allows others to benefit from these threads as well.

This Posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
The views and opinions expressed here are purely personal and do not necessarily express the views and/or opinions of Microsoft.

| From: "Dean" <[email protected]>
| Sender: "Dean" <[email protected]>
| Subject: task manager
| Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 05:59:41 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.general
|
| When i use my task manager it only shows me what is
| running it doesn't show me the processes or cpu usage, how
| do i configure it so i can see that....i know at one time
| i could so i must have inadvertaly changed it
| somehow....any ideas?
|

| thanks
| Dean

dean

I have no menu at all, just end task switch task and cancel
========================================================== ================

Best Regards,
Franklin Huang

Please reply to the newsgroup it allows others to benefit from these threads as well.

This Posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
The views and opinions expressed here are purely personal
and do not necessarily express the views and/or opinions
of Microsoft.

Bruce Chambers

Dean said:
When i use my task manager it only shows me what is
running it doesn't show me the processes or cpu usage, how
do i configure it so i can see that....i know at one time
i could so i must have inadvertaly changed it
somehow....any ideas?

thanks
Dean

You're running Task Manager in "Small Footprint Mode." Simply
double-click anywhere along the top or side borders to return to a
normal view. Alternatively, pressing <Ctrl>+<Tab> will allow you to
cycle between the various displays, and <Alt>+<F4> will close it.

Task Manager Menu Bar and Tabs Are Not Visible in Windows
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314227

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you: