Task Manager Screen

Carl_J of Winter Park, FL

I don't know if this has been asked or not - I went to use the task manager
via CTL-ALT-DEL. But there is no clear way to close the screen - I have tried
to get the screen to disappear but to no avail .. please help

Kerry Brown

"Carl_J of Winter Park, FL" <Carl_J of Winter Park,
I don't know if this has been asked or not - I went to use the task manager
via CTL-ALT-DEL. But there is no clear way to close the screen - I have
tried
to get the screen to disappear but to no avail .. please help

It sounds like you are in tiny footprint mode.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314227

Andrew Murray

If the user is talking about the screen with

Lock Computer
Switch User
Log Off
Change Password
Start Task Manager

Yes, there's a cancel button under that list.