Target frames

G

I have created a site with a top bar for links, a sidebar, and a main text section. I have created an inline frame for each and named the frames

But when I attempt to link the hyperlinks to the main text frame, I can't. I go to hyperlink properties, Set Target Frame, and the Current Frames Page doesn't show any frame graphic. I don't want the pages to come up in the parent frame or in a new window, so what do I do now

Thanks!

T

Thomas A. Rowe

You enter the name that you have assigned to IFrame in the field in the Hyperlink Target Frame
dialog.

--
==============================================
Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.

Orestes said:
I have created a site with a top bar for links, a sidebar, and a main text section. I have
created an inline frame for each and named the frames.
But when I attempt to link the hyperlinks to the main text frame, I can't. I go to hyperlink
properties, Set Target Frame, and the Current Frames Page doesn't show any frame graphic. I don't
want the pages to come up in the parent frame or in a new window, so what do I do now?

G

I tried that. It doesn't do any good. In fact, when I selected parent frame, not even that does what it's supposed to. The page just pops up all on its own anyway.

T

Thomas A. Rowe

Can you post this on the Internet and provide a URL to this page?

--
Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.

Orestes said:
I tried that. It doesn't do any good. In fact, when I selected parent frame, not even that does
what it's supposed to. The page just pops up all on its own anyway.

G

Got it! I uploaded the pages to my domain, and it does work. It just doesn't work in Frontpage itself. I guess that's a "duh", by I expected it would..

Thank you, and sorry for the waste of time!

Ask a Question