Tabs in alphabetical order

exrailman

Hi Group,

When I have made a worksheet, with many tabs along the bottom, is there a
way in which I can then re-arrange the tabs into alphabetical order?

Many thanks

Jim.

Jim Cone

Jim,
The free Excel add-in "XL Extras" sorts sheets when you right-click a
sheet tab and choose sort.
It can also do other nice stuff.
Download from... http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware
No registration required.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"exrailman" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
Hi Group,
When I have made a worksheet, with many tabs along the bottom, is there a
way in which I can then re-arrange the tabs into alphabetical order?
Many thanks
Jim.

Jim Cone

Hi Shane,
During my "married period", a long time ago in another universe, I lived
almost next door to you in Lafayette, CA.
Regards,
Jim Cone

"ShaneDevenshire"
<[email protected]>
wrote in message
Hi Jim,
I'm just across the bay in Walnut Creek, Hi!

Hi Jim,

In my unmarried life, also many moon ago, I live in San Francisco from 1964
off and on till 1990.