Table field format

Amateur

I have an append query where all data is shown correct.
If I append this query to a table, one field is showing instead of 1.86 -
2.00. I've tried all possible configurations: I declared it as a number
field, decimals 2, format #,##0.00;(#,##0.00)[Red].
But it always shows 2.00 .
Can soemone help?
Klaus

Kathleen Anderson

Someone in the Access Queries newsgroup should be able to help:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/com...rosoft.public.access.queries&lang=en&cr=US--~ Kathleen AndersonMicrosoft MVP - FrontPageSpider Web Woman DesignsExpression Web Resources: http://www.spiderwebwoman.com/xweb/FrontPage Resources: http://www.spiderwebwoman.com/resources/Please reply to the newsgroup for the benefit of others"Amateur" <[email protected]> wrote in messagenews:[email protected]...>I have an append query where all data is shown correct.> If I append this query to a table, one field is showing instead of 1.86 -> 2.00. I've tried all possible configurations: I declared it as a number> field, decimals 2, format #,##0.00;(#,##0.00)[Red].> But it always shows 2.00 .> Can soemone help?> Klaus