Table content invisible...

I have just installed Frontpage 2003 and when I open my files the content of my table of contents has disappeared. The actual links are still there judging by when the mouse goes over them, but the writing is not visible. On the actual website it all looks fine (phew!) so I gather it is something simple in my page setup . Can anyone please help?

Vijay R Gangolli [MSFT]

Hi,

Open the site, go to Tools->Page Options->Color Coding and click on the
Reset button.
BTW have you published or saved to the live site after this issue occured?

Regards,
Vijay

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers
no rights

--------------------
| From: "=?Utf-8?B?TWljaGVsbGU=?=" <[email protected]>
| Subject: Table content invisible...
| Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:46:08 -0800
|
| I have just installed Frontpage 2003 and when I open my files the content
of my table of contents has disappeared. The actual links are still there
judging by when the mouse goes over them, but the writing is not visible.
On the actual website it all looks fine (phew!) so I gather it is something
simple in my page setup . Can anyone please help?

Dear Vijay

Still no change after resetting the colour codes..

I have published different pages to the site (not the table of contents in question) since it occurred with no problem, and have also tried deleting my copy of the toc and FTP-ing it back over again from the live site but it still doesn't appear with the writing in the table. It's very puzzling as it all still looks fine on the site

Any hints are gratefully appreciated

Kind Regards
Michell

-------------------
| From: "=?Utf-8?B?TWljaGVsbGU=?=" <[email protected]
| Subject: Table content invisible..
| Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:46:08 -080
| I have just installed Frontpage 2003 and when I open my files the content
of my table of contents has disappeared. The actual links are still there
judging by when the mouse goes over them, but the writing is not visible.
On the actual website it all looks fine (phew!) so I gather it is something
simple in my page setup . Can anyone please help

Vijay R Gangolli [MSFT]

Hi,

Do you mean the HTML content has disappeared or the table in the design and
preview disappear?

If you mean HTML content has disappeared in codeview, it might be because
the table is part of a Shared border now and hence it does not show up in
the code of this page. Maybe you could tell me the site where this is
published or paste the HTML code here to look at.

Regards,
Vijay

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers
no rights

--------------------
| From: "=?Utf-8?B?TWljaGVsbGU=?=" <[email protected]>
| Subject: RE: Table content invisible...
| Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 20:26:06 -0800

| Dear Vijay,

Still no change after resetting the colour codes...

I have published different pages to the site (not the table of contents in
question) since it occurred with no problem, and have also tried deleting
my copy of the toc and FTP-ing it back over again from the live site but it
still doesn't appear with the writing in the table. It's very puzzling as
it all still looks fine on the site.

Any hints are gratefully appreciated!

Kind Regards,
Michelle