Tab Order

oberon.black

I have several userforms in my spreadsheet. When I put the cursor in
the first textbox of the userform and press the tab key it may move to
the sixth textbox if I press it again it might go to the command
button.

How do I get my tab to scroll across my textboxes/ through the userform
in order?

dominicb

Good afternoon Oberon.black

Select a control on the userform (eg, your textbox, spinner etc) an
have a look in the properties box for the tab index control. A ta
index value of 2 will follow the control that has a tab index of 1 an
so on, so go though each control on the form and set their tab inde
values.

HTH

Dominic

Paul B

oberon, you can set the tab order for the objects on the user form, when in
the VBA editor press F4 to bring up the properties window there is a option
there for TabStop set them in the order you want

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"oberon.black" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
news:blush:[email protected]...

Paul B

Norman, never seen that, that is much easier

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003