T3 War Of The Machines

Reaction score
I hope somone can help with this.
im really heavy into pc gaming but have hit a brick wall with the following problem.

i bought a few months ago, terminator 3 war of the machines for my pc. and ever since i statred playing. It is extremely sticky, and slugish, espeically at the beginning of a level. and when playing my weapon on screen is gray or white, so are all the terminator and human figures. i recently updated my drivers and its still the same.

my specs are
pentium 4 2.00ghz
256 ram
80 gb hdd
nvidia geforce4 mx420 graphics

can anyone help on this?

Reaction score
i think maybe your computer is not up to the required standard for playing such games - the MX420 is not really a card for gaming at all! the CPU is outdated and you only have 256Mb RAM so i think it is more hardware than software....

my opinion.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
More RAM and a better video card required, I'm afraid. And also search for any patches on the T3 website.

I bought that game, btw, complete and utter tosh in my opinion, I took it back the following day.

Sorry.

Ask a Question