system shut down

G

I get the following error message "A critical system process, C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe, failed with status code c0000005. The machine must now be restarted." then a countdown clock displays and my computer shuts down. I have had this happen once before and I had to go in and uncheck or check something but I don't remeber what or where it was. can someone PLEASE! help me!
thanks!

G

I have this problem too, but it only occurs when I am on line. I have just upgraded from W2K. As this keeps happening when I am on line, I am using my Macintosh to send and recieve messages. Please email me if you get a fix for this, or put it on technet
Cheer
Jaso

----- lizs1015 wrote: ----

I get the following error message "A critical system process, C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe, failed with status code c0000005. The machine must now be restarted." then a countdown clock displays and my computer shuts down. I have had this happen once before and I had to go in and uncheck or check something but I don't remeber what or where it was. can someone PLEASE! help me!
thanks!

Ask a Question