System.Drawing - Font Class

I was looking at using the Font Class of the CLR to replace the LOGFONT since it provides quite a bit of the same informtion. However when reading MSDN I noticed that the Height property is not supported under the Compact Framework along with the ToLogFont.

Is this correct or am I simply looking at a mistake in the documentation ?

I figure the ToLogFont may not be good, but the Height should be....as well as Bold, Italic, strikeout.... and a few others

Serg Kuryata [MS]

Hello,

The only properties supported by the Font class in the .NET Compact
Framework V1.0 are Name, Size and Style.

Best regards,
Sergiy.