System Crashing

I recently installed Star Wars Battlefront II. When I tried to play it, the
game locked up. I uninstalled it, only to find more problems. My system keeps
on locking up randomly, I can't play other games without having them lock up,
and all quicktime files have white speckles on them. The speckles have seemed
to have gotten worse over time. But when the files are played by ATI
Multimedia Center, it works perfectly. I suspect that the speckles are caused
by a graphics problem, but I'm not sure about the other problems. According
to LucasArts support forums, our computer might not support Battlefront II
due to the fact that we have a Pentium 4 dual core proccesor with
Hyper-Threading. Is this somehow affecting the other games on the system?

P.S. Our graphics card is an ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 256mb.

Rick \Nutcase\ Rogers

I'd say there is a better chance that the problem is corrupted or outdated
video drivers. Check with ATI for an updated set and install them.

--
Best of Luck,

Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"System crashing along with more problems" <System crashing along with more
news:[email protected]...