Sysprep deleting icons

Van Franklin

I am trying to deploy a Windows XP Master disk image (using Ghost) that has
been created using Sysprep, onto machines that will be used as part of a
commercial product. When I duplicate my sysprep image onto another
computer, the computer boots properly, and the mini-setup works as
advertised. The problem is the desktop Icons I had on the original Master
image do not show up on the cloned computer after the mini-setup.

How do I keep Sysprep from removing shortcuts from the cloned desktop? If
this isn't possible, is there a way to create a desktop shortcut from the
command line ­ so I can script it?

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

vfranklin