Sync Blackberry with Outlook 2003?

Doug

I have just installed Outlook 2003 Beta and can't sync to
my Blackberry (RIM 957). The Desktop Manager freezes
when I click on the Outlook data file to sync.

Can't get through to RIM; any BB user's out there?

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

Have you checked the RIM/blackberry website(s) for known compatibility
issues? Was this an upgrade or a clean install? Have you tried reinstaling
the desktop manager/entire Blackberry suite?

Doug

My Blackberry Service Provider (Aether) and RIM have now
confirmed that Outlook 2003 is NOT COMPATIBLE with
intellisync. Since I rely heavily on my Blackberry, I
guess I will have to wait to try Outlook 2003 and
Business Contact Manager.

Justin

I am experiencing similar issues. WinXP/Office 2003 Beta/Blackberry
6710.

As soon as the desktop manager (v3.6) is launched, mailserver.dll
generates an error report. Additionally, Outlook is no longer usable
as outlook.ost has been damaged by another application. Restarting
Outlook fixes the damaged outlook.ost file.

Can't find anything on a fix here...

EJE

I am having the same problem. Is there a fix for this
problem?
I am experiencing similar issues. WinXP/Office 2003 Beta/Blackberry
6710.

As soon as the desktop manager (v3.6) is launched, mailserver.dll
generates an error report. Additionally, Outlook is no longer usable
as outlook.ost has been damaged by another application. Restarting
Outlook fixes the damaged outlook.ost file.

Can't find anything on a fix here...

"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" <[email protected]
wrote in message
Have you checked the RIM/blackberry website(s) for known compatibility
issues? Was this an upgrade or a clean install? Have you tried reinstaling
the desktop manager/entire Blackberry suite?
.

Taltek

Turn off the Cached Exchange option. This workaround worked for me on
OL2003 beta 2 w/technical refresh applied.

Roger