switching from 64bit to 32bit now then back to 64bit later

I just upgraded from XP Pro 32 bit to Vista 64bit Ultimate (Upgrade version).
Unfortunately, several of my mission critical programs (Adobe Production
Studio) will not run on the 64bit OS. My Vista Ultimate upgrade comes with
two versions 32 and 64 bit. My question: can I "reinstall" or switch to the
32bit version now to run my programs and then later when the programs become
compatible "reinstall" or switch back to the 64bit OS? Will Microsoft allow
me to switch from 64 to 32 and back using the same license on the same
computer?

John Barnes

Will Microsoft allow
me to switch from 64 to 32 and back using the same license on the same
computer?

Yes as long as only one is installed at a time.

mikeyhsd

not necessarily, I ran into that problem.
once the 64 bit key was validated, uninstalled it and tried to run the 32 bit version and was told

KEY IN USE.

rather than fight with MS to straighten it out, just reinstalled the 64 bit version.

(e-mail address removed)@sport.rr.com

Will Microsoft allow
me to switch from 64 to 32 and back using the same license on the same
computer?

Yes as long as only one is installed at a time.

John Barnes

Specifically covered as an acceptable situation, and should not be a problem
when you call activation.

Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

Hello,
John is correct, shouldn't be an issue