Suppress ActiveX Control Warning in web browser control

G

I'm writing a windows app in c# that can display offline html forms. The app uses the Microsoft Web Browser COM control. The offline forms our generated by another application.

The offline html forms contain script code that saves the users inputs in an XML file on the client machine. This script code uses the wsh FileSystemObject and causes the web browser control to issue the warning "An ActiveX control on this page might be unsafe to interact with other parts of the page. Do you want to allow this interaction? Yes / No"

Is it possible for my windows app to intercept this warning before it is displayed and return a positive response (i.e. the same as the user clicking 'Yes') ? I know the warning can be suppressed by setting the silent property to true (axWebBrowser1.Silent= true;) but this defaults the answer to false (i.e. the same as the user clicking no).

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks Andrew.

Ask a Question