Super Easy Mail Merge

Reaction score
Hello

I'm new to this so please treat me gently and please be aware that my knowledge of the correct terminology may not be 100% accurate but I do hope that you will afford me some understanding because of that.

I’ve downloaded the Super Easy Mail Merge and tried it and it works fine; the problem I have it when I try to integrate it with my own database.

Can anyone suggest please what I need to change in the code to make it work with my database ?

Thanks

Reaction score
OK, so I'm feeling like a bit of an idiot re my first question...I'm now thinking that there's no need to change any code.

To explain, I have a form ("Customers") and I've just created the command button and everything works fine.

However, the problem I have is that my form which holds all my clients address details ("Customers") has a button on (I created this ages ago) which takes you to their purchases ("Reservations").

I really want the command button to work on "Reservations" pulling the data from a query but every time I put the button on there and click it, the "Word Templates" window opens but all the fields in the form (in the background) start to flicker rapidly with "Calculating..." visible in the bottom left hand corner of the form.

I can't get any further than that and the Super Easy Mail Merge just doesn't work.

Does anyone know why this is and how I can solve it please ?

Reaction score
I suspect that the fact that my form ("Reservations") is a "sub-form" (I'm not sure if subform is the right name for it).

How I do I alter the code to use Albert's code with a query (my query is called "MasterDataSource").

Thanks

Ask a Question