sum

N

Narasinga Reddy

In an excel file , I have few sheets from Jan to Dec. & in one sheet as summary sheet which will have the names of the all the employees. And, I haveto sum one cell from all the sheets of one employee e.g. the formulas is =sum(Jan:dec!s7), and the problem with this formula if I insert a row itwill sum up for the wrong employee. Hence, I need a formula for sum with reference to the particular employee only for all the sheets. Pls. help.

D

Don Guillett

In an excel file , I have few sheets from Jan to Dec. & in one sheet as summary sheet which will have the names of the all the employees. And, I have to sum one cell from all the sheets of one employee e.g. the formulas is=sum(Jan:dec!s7), and the problem with this formula if I insert a row it will sum up for the wrong employee. Hence, I need a formula for sum withreference to the particular employee only for all the sheets. Pls. help.

Send your file direct to dguillett @gmail.com and I'll take a look.

Ask a Question