Subtotals

parteegolfer

I would like to track a cloumn where I want to input "Weekly Subtotals
in that column after the last date for the week automatically.

Example:

Date Customer Rate
01/01/06
01/01/06
01/02/06
01/03/06
Weekly Subtotals
01/08/06
01/09/06
01/10/06
01/11/06
01/11/06
01/12/06
Weekly Subtotals

Please help with some sort of ideas. I am going crazy trying to figuir
this one out! THANKS IN ADVANCE

R..VENKATARAMAN

subtotal of what
i have introduced a colum D with some numerical data
introduce a helper column column E
E1 type
week number
in E2 type =weeknum(a1)
copy E1 down
highlgiht data base
click data(menu)=subtotals
configure for sum of numerical data for week number change
the result will be
Date Customer Rate numerical data week no.
1/1/2006 1 1
1/1/2006 2 1