styles in dynamic web pages

G

Hello, I am new to this group and relatively new to FP 2003. I am working with the dynamic web template. My problem is this: when I attach a dwt to a webpage, I lose all the style formatting. When I try to reformat, the Style option under format is grayed out; and all the style functions, at least for fonts and hyperlinks are grayed out. I want consistency in my pages. Is there any way to get styles to work when you attach dwts? If so, how? I especially want font, headings, and hyperlink consistency with rollover effects on the hyperlinks. I appreciate any guidance!

S

Stefan B Rusynko

For non editable regions apply your style in the DWT
For editable regions you should be able to apply existing styles

Recommend using an external style sheet w/ all your styles
- otherwise you need to make an editable region in the HEAD section with an empty style in the DWT

<!-- #BeginEditable "styles" -->
<style type="text/css">
<!--

-->
</style>
<!-- #EndEditable -->

--

| Hello, I am new to this group and relatively new to FP 2003. I am working with the dynamic web template. My problem is this: when
I attach a dwt to a webpage, I lose all the style formatting. When I try to reformat, the Style option under format is grayed out;
and all the style functions, at least for fonts and hyperlinks are grayed out. I want consistency in my pages. Is there any way to
get styles to work when you attach dwts? If so, how? I especially want font, headings, and hyperlink consistency with rollover
effects on the hyperlinks. I appreciate any guidance!

Ask a Question