Strange Resetting Of Datatable

Derek Hart

I am using one variable for a dataset, which is simply Dim ds as new
dataset(). I use it to fill 3 tables within the dataset. The 3 tables are
inside for next loops, because the stored procedure that fills the inner
loop tables is gotten from criteria from the outermost table. The innermost
table in the dataset is not holding the data; it seems to be resetting as
soon as the inner loop is entered. Is there some strange bug that would
clear a dataset when a for next loop is entered? Shouldn't I be able to
fill tons of tables into one dataset variable?

Derek

Jun Wan

Would you please show your sample code to let me repro the issue?

Regards and Thanks,
Justin Wan
Microsoft Partner Online Support

::From: "Derek Hart" <[email protected]>
::Subject: Strange Resetting Of Datatable
::Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 12:53:04 -0700
::Newsgroups:
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.windowsforms,microsoft.public.dotnet.frame
work.windowsforms.databinding
::