    Knowledge Base article addressed this problem. Can anyone
    provide a reference to this article??

    Thanks

    Duncan Stott, Jan 12, 2004

  2. "Duncan Stott" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > I have an Access 2000 .ADP linked to a SQL2000
    > database. Every works fine on my computer but when
    > I copy the .ADP to another machine, all of the
    > stored procedures show up like
    > up_Procedure,1
    > which breaks my form code.
    > Anyone know why?
    >

    > In another forum, a member responded that a Microsoft
    > Knowledge Base article addressed this problem. Can anyone
    > provide a reference to this article??

    I do not know the KB out of my head. But I once had the same problem. Then
    updating the Office Service Pack helped. It had been a well known problem,
    which was addressed in SP2/3 (?).

    Which SP of Microsoft Access are you using?

    Michael G. Schneider

    Michael G. Schneider, Jan 12, 2004

  3. Duncan Stott

    Guest Guest

    schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> I have an Access 2000 .ADP linked to a SQL2000
    >> database. Every works fine on my computer but when
    >> I copy the .ADP to another machine, all of the
    >> stored procedures show up like
    >> up_Procedure,1
    >> which breaks my form code.
    >> Anyone know why?
    >>

    >> In another forum, a member responded that a Microsoft
    >> Knowledge Base article addressed this problem. Can

    anyone
    >> provide a reference to this article??

    >I do not know the KB out of my head. But I once had the

    same problem. Then
    >updating the Office Service Pack helped. It had been a

    well known problem,
    >which was addressed in SP2/3 (?).
    >
    >Which SP of Microsoft Access are you using?
    >
    >Michael G. Schneider

    Michael

    On another forum, someone came up with this reference

    http://support.microsoft.com/defaul...b;en-us;Q269824

    This addresses the problem

    thanks for the help

    Duncan