STOP mentioning UBUNTU

JEWboy

Frank the Monkey, Suck-a-Bus, and another Vista boyfriend:

FYI, best Linux for busienss is not Ubuntu, you're tareting an inferior
flavor of Linux and then generalize your assumption over all Linux families.

1. MS admits Linux is a threat. A bad OS is not treated as threat unless
it's really useful.
Many Servers, inlcuding my websites host GoDaddy.com (world's LARGEST
registrar and #2 in Hosting) offer either Linux or Windows host.
I chose Windows, don't get me wrong - I love to Win but w/o my suggestions
bugs & childish approach to business computing would never be FIXED!
My rants ar read by MS development teams, they clean up rant from facts,
they react. They sometimes FIX things
I don't write just here, but also directly to MS suggestions box
Not to mentioned embedded OS's where Linux is a real player.

2. Best Linux in my opinion, for BUSINESS, is SUSE Linux distributed by
NIVELL NETWORKS.

You probably realize what Novell means, you Frank Monkey?
This is not a little garage joint, this is NOVELL.
Add IBM bladeservelets to that!!!!

SUSE Linux is made by Novell and I have it on anothe rpartition here on the
same laptop.

I use WIndows 80% of time, don't worry Microsoft.
Just listen to our complains and bug reports, and you will never succumb
marketshare to Linux.
But also beware of Linus's genius.

It goes both ways. It's good to have competition, and ignore Frank the
Monkeys insistanc eon MONOPOLIZING the market.\
Why are the people like that here?

You bet, he is a shareholder. He makes money off MS.

JEWboy

Linux should be commercialized, become closed-source, and a serious
competitor to Microsoft.
Then consumers and tehcnology would both benefit.

W/o competition or Government injection progress stagnates, as was evident
in Soviet Union where I was raised.
Only Military and certain science projects would progress (Space, Optics,
Chemicals); and even those were at th eexpense of grunting, overstressed
poulation.

Competition is vital. There's no commercial competion to Windows.
That's not good for US. It may suit William Gates well, though

measekite's Psychiatrist

UBUNTU UBUNTU UBUNTU

UBUNTU UBUNTU UBUNTU

UBUNTU UBUNTU UBUNTU

UBUNTU UBUNTU UBUNTU

UBUNTU UBUNTU UBUNTU

UBUNTU UBUNTU UBUNTU

UBUNTU UBUNTU UBUNTU

UBUNTU UBUNTU UBUNTU

UBUNTU UBUNTU UBUNTU

UBUNTU UBUNTU UBUNTU

UBUNTU UBUNTU UBUNTU

UBUNTU UBUNTU UBUNTU

UBUNTU UBUNTU UBUNTU

UBUNTU UBUNTU UBUNTU

UBUNTU UBUNTU UBUNTU

UBUNTU UBUNTU UBUNTU

UBUNTU UBUNTU UBUNTU

UBUNTU UBUNTU UBUNTU

UBUNTU UBUNTU UBUNTU

UBUNTU UBUNTU UBUNTU

UBUNTU UBUNTU UBUNTU

UBUNTU UBUNTU UBUNTU

UBUNTU UBUNTU UBUNTU

UBUNTU UBUNTU UBUNTU

UBUNTU UBUNTU UBUNTU

JEWboy

Not MS's, but IBM's fault.

If IBM controlled copyrights on that novel DOS Jill Bates wrote in late
1970's....
IBM created Jill Bates, he was a droput student with ideas which were
worthless w/o IBM's funding. They gave him ffreedom and he sklapped them
back on the face,
IBM is not a poor company, but it could've been a mingboggling mosnter if
they knew how to patent Disk Operatin System they allowed Gates to fly away.

Competition doesn;t exist because of circumstances similar to what gave
birth to AT&T and National Grid.

Send Complaints And Headers About TheBiG 2 (e-mail address removed).

Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 17:22:03 +0300
From: TheBiG <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Subject: Re: UBUNTU UBUNTU UBUNTU